Applications for booking should be made on the booking form
. They can only be accepted from Friday to Friday.
- Bookings made more than four weeks in advance require a one-third deposit. The balance is due four weeks before your holiday commences. Bookings made four weeks or less before arrival require full payment. In the event of cancellation the deposit will be returned if the premises are re-let without loss, but not otherwise.
- Premises must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Premises may be occupied from 2:00pm on the day of arrival.
- Premises are fully serviced and checked between lettings. Any damage to the premises or equipment is fully chargeable to the tenant.
- The maximum number of residents is four and this number may not be exceeded except by arrangement.
- Tenants must observe the General Regulations of the Estate, a copy of which is on display in 20 Barnaloft.
- Cars may not be parked in the courtyard except for unloading and loading.
- No pets please.
- No smoking.
- Breach of any of these conditions shall entitle the Landlord to resume possession forthwith.
- The property is to be left clean and tidy upon departure.
Please note that 20 Barnaloft is not suitable for small children.
Provisional bookings for future years may be made informally. For further information, or to make a reservation or enquiry, please click here
for contact details.